If you are in Halifax for a day and want to explore the city, book this full-day tour to discover the prime locations of Halifax. Travel in an Air-Conditioned comfortable vehicle to cover the city of Halifax as well as major landmarks. Take in the coastal scenery and learn about the local history. Suitable for adults only.
TRIP DATE: June 24th 2023 9:00AM – 6:00PM
- Start the day with a stroll through the Halifax Public Gardens, a beautiful Victorian garden in the heart of the city. It is a picturesque Victorian garden that is 154 years in the making.
- Next, we visit the Halifax Citadel National Historic Site, the British ran the Halifax Citadel site as a fortress until 1906. Guests can drive up to the top of the hill and take some photos of the Old Town Clock and the downtown Halifax area from the high ground.
- Take a lunch break in nearby town to grab meal of your choice.
- Third stop will be the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, Canada's largest and oldest maritime museum right by the historic waterfront.
- Then we head to Sir Sandford Fleming Park, a beautiful 95-acre park. Its memorial tower was built in 1908 to commemorate 150 years of democracy. It also has beautiful trails along the ocean.
- End the day at the Halifax waterfront, a district that is full of vibrant arts and cultural.
This trip starts with a pickup and drop off at Halifax Downtown. Close by hotel pickups possible. Please reach out to us to share where you are staying.
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
- Travel in comfort in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Get the chance to ride a bike at waterfront, if you wish to rent
- Pickup from Halifax downtown or closeby
- Halifax Public Gardens
- Halifax Citadel National Historic Site
- Sir Sandford Fleming Park (The Dingle)
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic
- Halifax waterfront
It's $195 per person. For a couple, we have a special offer of $350, however, note the back seat will be shared by 3 people.